BLOG: Not indicated
INTERESTS IN JOBS & NETWORKING: Not indicated
Math enthusiast. Started using Mathematica with version 4 after retiring in 2003 from an engineering and management career in industry. Active contributor to the Wolfram Demonstration website.
- Exploring 10,934 Wolfram Demonstrations
- Anamorphosis of 3D-Objects & 3D Printing
- From Intersecting Cylinders to Ambiguous Rings
- More on Intersecting Cylinders and "Ambiguous Rings"
- More Shape-Shifting in 3D based on Intersecting Cylinders
- Anamorphic Reflections in a Christmas Ball
- Introducing Anamorphic Movies
- Reflection and Anamorphosis in a Spherical Mirror
- Find your name in Pi or look for the complete works of William Shakespeare!
- Anamorphisis and reflection between a Spherical Mirror and a Cylinder
- Anamorphosis and reflection between a Conical Mirror and a Cylinder